Uber, Lyft, Taxis, Limos, and others in Motzen, Lower Saxony
Availability of Uber, Lyft, Didi, Ola, and other rideshares in Motzen
Motzen, Lower Saxony, Germany
Are Uber and Lyft available in Motzen? Do Didi and Ola pickup at airports? How much do rideshare drivers earn in Motzen?
This page lists all available rideshare services that RideGuru tracks for Motzen, Lower Saxony. Scroll down for nearby airports and transportation hubs where rideshares may be available.
Service Level Capacity
When you order a Blacklane car, a luxury vehicle with seating for 1-5 people will pick you up.
How much do Uber and Lyft drivers make in Motzen?
Uber and other rideshare drivers set their own hours and can work as much or as little as they want, local laws permitting. Hence, drivers' take-home pay depends on how much they drive. Drivers keep the majority of each fare, and the rest goes to the rideshare company. Most rideshare companies collect a commission as well as a booking fee.
In the United States, Uber drivers make $16.02 per hour before expenses on average, according to a survey of 995 drivers. As a rule-of-thumb, many drivers assume $1.00 per mile as their net take-home after expenses.
For more information, please visit RideGuru’s Driver Earnings, Payout & Take-Home page.
Airports Near Motzen
Bremen Airport (BRE)
Bremerhaven Airport (BRV)
Ganderkesee Atlas Airfield Airport
|Flugplatz Varrelbusch (VAC)||Rideshares unavailable|
- Bremen Airport Hans Koschnick, Flughafenallee 20, Bremen, Bremen 28199, Germany to , Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Niedersachsen, Germany
- Bremen Airport Hans Koschnick, Flughafenallee 20, Bremen, Bremen 28199, Germany to Jacobs University, Campus Ring 1, Bremen, Bremen 28759, Germany
- Cuxhaven, Niedersachsen, Germany to Eemshaven, Groningen, Netherlands
- Hertz, Bremen, Bremen 28199, Germany to Bremen Hauptbahnhof, Bahnhofsplatz 15, Bremen, Bremen 28195, Germany
- Sägestraße 2, 27619 Schiffdorf, Germany to Perleberger Straße 28, 10559 Berlin, Germany