Uber, Lyft, Taxis, Limos, and others in Port-Alfred, Québec
Availability of Uber, Lyft, Didi, Ola, and other rideshares in Port-Alfred
Port-Alfred, Québec, Canada
Are Uber and Lyft available in Port-Alfred? Do Didi and Ola pickup at airports? How much do rideshare drivers earn in Port-Alfred?
This page lists all available rideshare services that RideGuru tracks for Port-Alfred, Québec. Scroll down for nearby airports and transportation hubs where rideshares may be available.
How much do Uber and Lyft drivers make in Port-Alfred?
Uber and other rideshare drivers set their own hours and can work as much or as little as they want, local laws permitting. Hence, drivers' take-home pay depends on how much they drive. Drivers keep the majority of each fare, and the rest goes to the rideshare company. Most rideshare companies collect a commission as well as a booking fee.
In the United States, Uber drivers make $16.02 per hour before expenses on average, according to a survey of 995 drivers. As a rule-of-thumb, many drivers assume $1.00 per mile as their net take-home after expenses.
For more information, please visit RideGuru’s Driver Earnings, Payout & Take-Home page.
Airports Near Port-Alfred
CFB Bagotville (YBG)
Bogande Airport (XBG)
- Boulevard Talbot, Saguenay, Quebec G7H 5B1, Canada to Rue Des Saguenéens, Saguenay, Quebec G7H 6T1, Canada
- Centre Georges-Vézina, 643 rue Bégin, Saguenay, Quebec G7H 4N7, Canada to Saguenay, Quebec, Canada
- Centre Georges-Vézina, 643 rue Bégin, Saguenay, Quebec, G7H 4N8, Canada to Saguenay, Quebec, Canada
- G7B 3H8, Port-Alfred-Bagotville, Quebec, Canada to Jonquiere, Saguenay, Quebec, Canada
- Saint-Ambroise, Quebec, Canada to Jonquiere, Saguenay, Quebec, Canada