Uber, Lyft, Taxis, Limos, and others in Vad, Buskerud
Availability of Uber, Lyft, Didi, Ola, and other rideshares in Vad
Vad, Buskerud, Norway
Are Uber and Lyft available in Vad? Do Didi and Ola pickup at airports? How much do rideshare drivers earn in Vad?
This page lists all available rideshare services that RideGuru tracks for Vad, Buskerud. Scroll down for nearby airports and transportation hubs where rideshares may be available.
How much do Uber and Lyft drivers make in Vad?
Uber and other rideshare drivers set their own hours and can work as much or as little as they want, local laws permitting. Hence, drivers' take-home pay depends on how much they drive. Drivers keep the majority of each fare, and the rest goes to the rideshare company. Most rideshare companies collect a commission as well as a booking fee.
In the United States, Uber drivers make $16.02 per hour before expenses on average, according to a survey of 995 drivers. As a rule-of-thumb, many drivers assume $1.00 per mile as their net take-home after expenses.
For more information, please visit RideGuru’s Driver Earnings, Payout & Take-Home page.
- Bærums Verk, Akershus, Norway to Norges Idrettshøgskole, Sognsvann, Oslo, 0860, Norway
- Gaustablikk Skisenter, Rjukan, Telemark 3660, Norway to Edvard Munchs Veg, 2060 Gardermoen, Norway
- Guldlisten+35, 3048 Drammen, Norge to Elias+Kræmmers vei, Drammen, Norge
- Jongsåsveien, 1338 Sandvika, Norway to Sandvika, Akershus, Norway
- Noresund, Buskerud, Norway to Lillehammer, Oppland, Norway