Uber, Lyft, Taxis, Limos, and others in Vega de Los Padres, Tolima
Availability of Uber, Lyft, Didi, Ola, and other rideshares in Vega de Los Padres
Vega de Los Padres, Tolima, Colombia
Are Uber and Lyft available in Vega de Los Padres? Do Didi and Ola pickup at airports? How much do rideshare drivers earn in Vega de Los Padres?
This page lists all available rideshare services that RideGuru tracks for Vega de Los Padres, Tolima. Scroll down for nearby airports and transportation hubs where rideshares may be available.
How much do Uber and Lyft drivers make in Vega de Los Padres?
Uber and other rideshare drivers set their own hours and can work as much or as little as they want, local laws permitting. Hence, drivers' take-home pay depends on how much they drive. Drivers keep the majority of each fare, and the rest goes to the rideshare company. Most rideshare companies collect a commission as well as a booking fee.
In the United States, Uber drivers make $16.02 per hour before expenses on average, according to a survey of 995 drivers. As a rule-of-thumb, many drivers assume $1.00 per mile as their net take-home after expenses.
For more information, please visit RideGuru’s Driver Earnings, Payout & Take-Home page.
Airports Near Vega de Los Padres
Perales Airport (IBE)
Santiago Vila Airport
- Estacion Terpel Nueva Vía Madrid, Mosquera, Cundinamarca, Colombia to Bogotá, Colombia
- Facatativá, Carrera 4 #7 - 96, Facatativá, Supermercado Colsubsidio Facatativá, Facatativá, Cundinamarca, Colombia to Terminal Satélite del Sur, Autopista Sur, Bogotá Colombia
- Giradot, Girardot, Cundinamarca, Colombia to Bogotá, Colombia
- Madrid, Cundinamarca, Colombia to Bogotá, Colombia
- Sibaté, Cundinamarca, Colombia to Terminal de Transporte de Bogotá, Diagonal 23 # 69-60, Bogotá Colombia