Uber, Lyft, Taxis, Limos, and others in El Limón, Guayas
Availability of Uber, Lyft, Didi, Ola, and other rideshares in El Limón
El Limón, Guayas, Ecuador
Are Uber and Lyft available in El Limón? Do Didi and Ola pickup at airports? How much do rideshare drivers earn in El Limón?
This page lists all available rideshare services that RideGuru tracks for El Limón, Guayas. Scroll down for nearby airports and transportation hubs where rideshares may be available.
How much do Uber and Lyft drivers make in El Limón?
Uber and other rideshare drivers set their own hours and can work as much or as little as they want, local laws permitting. Hence, drivers' take-home pay depends on how much they drive. Drivers keep the majority of each fare, and the rest goes to the rideshare company. Most rideshare companies collect a commission as well as a booking fee.
In the United States, Uber drivers make $16.02 per hour before expenses on average, according to a survey of 995 drivers. As a rule-of-thumb, many drivers assume $1.00 per mile as their net take-home after expenses.
For more information, please visit RideGuru’s Driver Earnings, Payout & Take-Home page.
- °14'45.9"S+79°53'58.9"W, Guayaquil 090205, Ecuador to Guayaquil+090615, Ecuador
- Durán,+Ecuador to Guayaquil+090105, Ecuador
- Durán,+Ecuador to José+Joaquín de Olmedo, Av de Las Américas, Guayaquil 090513, Ecuador
- Durán,+Ecuador to Machala,+Ecuador
- Durán,+Ecuador to Quito,+Ecuador
- Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador to Guayaquil, Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador
- Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador to Salinas, Santa Elena, Ecuador
- Unnamed+Road, Guayaquil, Ecuador to Martha+Bucaram De Roldós, Guayaquil, Ecuador