New to driving for Uber or Lyft and want to make money? Then there are certain mistakes you want to avoid! Today, senior RSG contributor John Ince tackles the 10 biggest mistakes new rideshare drivers make and how you can avoid them.
- Unsafe driving habits
- Failure to get a good cellphone mount
- Focusing too much on your smartphone
- Ceding authority to the passenger too easily
- Too much nervous chatter
- Chasing the surge
- Continuing to drive while fatigued
- Starting the ride too soon
- Relying on Waze, Google or Uber’s map navigation
- Music troubles
For more details on each one, open this article here.