- The stock ended trading at $69.01, 22 percent below its Friday intraday high of $88.60
- More than 41 million shares changed hands by the end of the session Monday.
- Lyft's market debut offers something of a gut check for Uber, Slack and Pinterest.
- Market share gains for Lyft (LYFT -10.3%) are set to stabilize, not accelerate, says analyst Ami Joseph. This makes valuation an issue, and Lyft deserves something less than Uber's (UBER) 2x enterprise value/gross bookings.
- Lyft at these prices is an "iffy investment," says Joseph, who sees 25% downside.