Is there a way to contact the driver that picked me up? This is after the ride and I'd like to get in touch.
How do I contact the Lyft driver after the ride?
The Guru Take
You can contact support or report a lost item.
If you would like to contact the driver, you can either contact Lyft support or find your "Ride History" in the Lyft app and report that you lost an item. If you lost an item, this would be the
The instructions are below:
For rides less than 24 hours ago:
- Open the app
- Tap your photo in the top-left corner
- Tap 'Ride history,' then select which ride you lost your item in
- Scroll to the bottom, then tap 'Find Lost Item’
- Tap 'Call' to give your driver a phone call (this is usually the simplest way to reach them)
- Tap 'Send Message' to send a text (in case the driver can’t answer a call)
Heads up: In-app calls use a third-party service so driver and passenger personal phone numbers are hidden.
Your email receipt also provides call and text options for 24 hours after your ride. Email receipts are sent after you've rated your driver in the app.
For rides more than 24 hours ago:
First, try sending your driver a message as described above.
If your driver doesn't respond within 24 hours, contact Lyft Support.