Sep 02, 2016
Updated May 11, 2018
Lyft has a number of ways to get in contact with their customer support team. See a list of all the ways to reach Lyft below.
- The best way to currently contact Lyft is through their help center (https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us). They have lots of useful articles and resources for both riders and drivers. If you do not find the answer you need, you can email them using their webform (https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and a customer representative will get back to you.
- If you would rather go straight through email try emailing [email protected]
- The Lyft support team has created a twitter handle specifically for support help. The handle is @asklyft and it is available every day from 7AM to 9PM. This is a great way to get a quick response from the Lyft team if you are Twitter savvy!
- Lyft's Critical Response Line: For accidents and safety incidents, you can speak with a Lyft's representative right away. This service is available 24/7, and Lyft claims they will call you in 2 minutes upon submitting your phone number. Here's the link: Lyft Critical Response Line. or click below:
- For Drivers: Within the app, you can go to the Earnings tab, select the ride in question, and click on "Get help". Tap the "Call Me" button. This is a new offering since September 2017.
Lyft makes it easy to retrieve lost items. Simply open your Lyft app and navigate to "Ride History". Once you have found the previous trip where you lost your item click on "Find Lost Item".
Pro Tip: Always include your trip details for a faster Lyft support response!