Where is the Pick Up at McCfran Aiport, Las Vegas, NV?
Pick Up at McCarran International Airport (LAS), Las Vegas, NV (for Uber and Lyft)
The Guru Take
At Terminal 1 - T1 Parking Garage on Level 2M. At Terminal 3 - T3 Parking Garage on Valet Level (V)
At Las Vegas McCarran Airport, there are designated pickup area for rideshare services such as Uber and Lyft. Since this is a different area than Ground Transportation and Taxis/Limos pickup, one must use caution when looking. In short, your Uber and Lyft will be in the parking garages in both Terminal 1 and 3.
After getting off the flight, you are to follow signs that read, "TNC / Rideshares". If you do not see them right away, you should follow signs to "Ground Transportation", "Baggage Claim", or "Passenger Pick-up", and you should eventually see the rideshare signs. We have included some images below so you know what to look for.
The locations are both in the tall parking structures for both Terminal 1 and 3. Yes, you should notify your driver which Terminal you need to be picked up
- At Terminal 1, head to T1 Parking and take the elevator up to Level 2M.
- At Terminal 3, head to T3 Parking and take the elevator down to the Valet Level (V).
Here are some diagrams that will help you:
Here are some pictures that describe the pickup locations and signs you will see along the way
Rules and guidelines at McCarran
Here are the rules that Las Vegas McCarran Airport has outlined for rideshare drivers and riders. (For your reference)
- Passengers cannot be picked up at Arrivals.
- Drivers cannot wait in an area outside of the staging lot for you if you are delayed.
- Passengers can be dropped off at the departures area for their airline.
- Drivers must be in the staging lot to get a request for a ride. This means that they should always be able to meet you within 4-5 minutes, making this a very convenient option.
- Drivers cannot solicit passengers or pickup people outside of the ridesharing app.
- Drivers cannot accept cash from passengers.
Tips on getting picked up at airports (any airports)
Lastly, here is a great article on tips on getting picked up at airports in general: