How does driver find us (or us find driver) if we exit stadium with dozens o ...
The Guru Take
License Plate, Car Type, Colored "U" or "Lyft" signs, etc.
As a passenger:
- You can look at the car make and model (e.g. Lexus RX).
- You can look at the license plate.
- When you request a ride, text the driver with unique charactertistics about you and your locaiton. (e.g. Wearing a white hat, standing next to Entrance B)
- As the car approaches, call the driver and connect real-time.
- As the car approaches, look for the "Lyft" or "U" signs that light up. If the driver has the new Uber signs, they can be in unique colors indicated inside the app.
As a driver:
- Make sure to enter the proper car make, model, and if you can specify the color of your vehicle.
- Call the rider as you approach the location.
Find a less crowded area before hailing your car
We would recommend walking a block or two away from the stadium before requesting your ride. This will make it easier for the driver to find you and vice versa. The driver will come to wherever you request a ride from, so if you do request a ride right outside the stadium make sure to keep your eyes peeled for the drivers license plate number and car make and model (this will be provided to you after you are assigned a driver).