More time you spend on the road, more chance you will be a part of these statistics.
In the US
- Over 37,000 people die each year from car accidents
- 2.35 million are injured or disabled
- over 1600 children under age 15 die each year from car accidents
- 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers age 16–20
- It costs the US $230.6 Billion per year, or roughly $820 per person
- Number 1 cause of death for healthy Americans
And that is just the U.S. - 1.3 million people globally die from car crashes each year. Please drive safely this holiday season, everyone.