If you don't have an account you can
sign up for one now.
You can also reset your
password if you've
Find companies that have been good or bad. Decide who deserves your business, and who is a No-Go!
Do Good. Be Good. Buy Good.
This is awesome.
"The most popular menu choices so far are "The Silent Ride" and "The Stand Up" which involves Ure telling "prison stories to other poor life choices I've made.""
UberX can get you various cars depending on who is around and who accepts. In one request, you may get a Focus or a Prius (i.e. small cabin) but in another you may get a Toyota Camry and Honda Accord (i.e. larger trunks).
This practice may be frowned upon, but maybe try it once or twice as it won't harm anyone. You could potentially call an UberX and see what kind of car you get hooked up with. If it's a small car, simply cancel. (Do it within 2 minutes or there may be fees.) If it's big, you might have gotten lucky. You can also call the driver and see how he or she fees about your luggage situation.
Don't try this too many times though. If you cancel too many times in a row, you will be triggered the cancellation fee.
This article? It's like the opposite of what you are saying. Hahaha. It was a woman for one, and she made it. Southwest Airlines helped her and it's a touching story.
Southwest Airlines helps woman get home to see her dying mother
What the heck is this. Toyota's e-Palette, a "van-like vehicle for use in rideshare and delivery service."
In your dreams buddy. Drunk driving will NOT go away as long as there are drivers on the road. There will always be drunkards who has impaired judgement making wrong judgements to drive.
There has always been alternate methods to drunk driving. Like responsibly planning out the night to have a designated driver or taking a taxi to an event. (or deciding to not drink or drink less) These are the responsible individuals.
Unfortunately, there will always be irresponsible individuals.
Ah, so naive. She thinks this is a normal job.
what's the "real" polls say?
Check out this hilarious video by Uber:
Ho, gosh. The moment women were finally starting to drive Ubers and this dude ruins it.
and how it is "Black-owned." Right in the title.
Two years from now, everything will be too late. Perhap some resitutions need to be paid out to the medallion owners.
That's hilarious. So you will someday become that person who has a fear no one else in the room does. ...and you are bracing for it. too funny.
Yes, sort of. Taxicabs are usually retired after 3 or 4 years of use.
They are known to drive more than 50K miles a year in cities like NYC, where they are being riven all hours of the day. (they have multiple shifts/drivers in a day) I think it is 70K miles or so. So after 3~4 years, that's 210K~280K miles.
So, hey, maybe they do start to break down by around 200 miles, where it quickly reaches a point it no longer is worth fixing and repairing.
Plus a place to store your assault rifle, donuts, and weed for framing black people.
UberPerfume and UberSmokers. Problem solved.
No, I have not tried it yet. but how the hell do I try this? Let go and see if the police arrives? So scard to even turn it on...
It's pretty cool that it has a chat feature. I wonder whom you are chatting with.
With Trump acceptance rating at 39% and considering for the hatred the other 61% would have, I'd stay away from putting Trump 2020 sticker. You will end up with 61% 1-star and 39% 5-stars. That won't keep you in business. sorry.
What's up with Seattle? They are always in the news with their taxi mess. Before Uber came around, there was a huge feud with gypsy cabs taking business away from the real taxis. (maybe this was like ten years ago) Now I guess those gypsies have all downloaded the Uber app, huh?
Always a mess. Now Uber drivers has a union. Are they battling it against Taxi unions?
"wait time" --> "Made me wait too long. You asshole"
"Patience." --> "You weren't patient. You asshole."
"wanted another route."-->"How dare you think you know better routes than I am. You asshole."