Have you recently switched banks and need to update your Uber driver app so you can make sure to keep your payments on time? Luckily, Uber makes it very easy to update your banking information through the driver app or at partners.uber.com.
1. Tap the profile photo in the upper right corner of the map screen
2. Tap "Account" > "Payment" > "Add payment method"
3. Enter your bank account details
4. Tap "NEXT"
5. Enter your tax details
6. Tap "SUBMIT"
1. Open the "BANKING" tab from the top menu
2. Tap "EDIT" under "Bank Account Details"
3. Enter the name on the account, routing and account numbers, and your tax information
4. Check the identity confirmation box
5. Tap "Submit"
While either of these methods are fairly quick and painless, they can take up to 5 business days to be processed. To ensure you get your payment as quickly as possible, Uber suggests trying to submit your new banking info before 4am local time on a Monday.
In some situations, a payment might be made to your old bank account before your new account is updated. If this happens, you will need to contact your old bank account to retrieve the payment. Unfortunately, Uber cannot do anything to fix the issue on their end.