Oh, my. and I feel for this woman. What are we supposed to do if we can't use physical force?
- Naomi R, 22, who is not sharing her last name for fear of repercussions, said she was transporting a passenger in the middle of the night on April 15
- She took him to a gas station and while they were in the car, he exposed his penis and stroked himself in the backseat
- Scared, Naomi grabbed her can of Mace and the man left despite not being able to get the can to work
- When she called Lyft they said they would look into it but later deactivated her account because carrying a weapon is against its policy
- She said: 'He wasn't going to get out of the car by himself. Lyft needs to change their policy'
A former Lyft driver in Bammel, Texas, has hit out at the ride-sharing app for deactivating her account after she threatened to pepper spray a passenger who was allegedly masturbating in her car.
Naomi R, 22, who is not sharing her last name for fear of repercussions, said she was transporting a man in the middle of the night when he asked if he could pay her $20 to stay and chat and began stroking her hair.
She asked him to stop and he did, but when she pulled over at a gas station the bright forecourt lights revealed his penis was exposed and he was 'touching himself'.