Have you heard about Uber Bus? Uber Bus is a new way to enjoy a comfortable, safe, and convenient commute at a fraction of the cost of an Uber car.
Uber Bus utilizes the Uber app technology to reserve a seat on a “clean, air-conditioned, and high-quality bus”. When you request an Uber Bus ride through the app, you will see all the possible timings that you can book and will even have the ability to schedule rides up to 7 days in advance.
Ordering an Uber Bus Ride on the Uber App
Before you begin, make sure you are using the latest version of the Uber app and are in an area where Uber Bus is available. Currently Uber bus is only available in select cities in Egypt and India, but Uber does have plans to expand soon so keep checking your app!
- Open your Uber app, enter your destination, and select the Bus option.
- Review your up-front fare and select your preferred pick-up timing.
- Select the number of seats (you can reserve up to 3 seats for you and 2 friends) and then tap request.
- Within a few minutes, your trip details will be populated, and you will be able to track the Bus on the way to your pickup spot.
- Walk to the pickup spot you see on the map and make sure you arrive before your bus gets to the pickup spot. The bus will only wait 2 minutes at the pickup spot so don’t be late!
- Show your ticket to your driver and either pay your driver in cash or through the app as you get on the bus.
- Enjoy your ride! Once you exit the bus, your Uber app will provide you with walking directions to your final destination.
If you would rather, you can also download the Uber Bus app to request a trip.